Mama says,"Stupid is as stupid does." 媽媽說,“做傻事的才是傻瓜”。
If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs. 如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。
Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. 人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。
A promise is a promise. 要信守諾言。
You got to put the past behind you before you can move on. 你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.媽媽常說人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什么
Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福
Miracles happen every day.奇跡每天都在發生
It made me look like a duck in water.它讓我如魚得水
I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄蕩
Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事
You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.放下包袱,繼續前進
There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.某人的一小步就是人類的一大步
It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. 別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的媽媽,并且我盡我的全力去做好。